Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Argan Oil

I am in love with this product!! I had my hair highlighted before Christmas and my hairdresser used a product called Moroccan Oil. I noticed how shiny and silky smooth my hair was and decided I had to have that oil!! After checking prices online..Moroccan Oil is VERY EXPENSIVE (about $30-$40 a bottle!). A little does go a long way, so if you are willing to spend the money..by all means!! I decided to check out Sally's Beauty Supply and see if they had a similiar product! And of course..they did!!! Argan Oil eliminates frizz, adds shine and provides color protection.

I really do like the Argan Oil and can't tell a difference between the Argan and Moroccan Oil. My mom and I went to Sally's looking for this oil and they were sold out of the big bottles ($8)..so we both purchased the samples! Let me tell you..a little goes a very long way! My hair is several inches below my shoulders and I use smaller than a dime size of this oil.

If you want silky smooth, shiny hair then you really need to try either Argan Oil or Moroccan Oil!!

No comments:

Post a Comment