Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Pleasantly Surprised!

I tried one of the new Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers today and I was pleasantly surprised!! It was REALLY good!! I had the cajun style chicken and shrimp. These are found in the frozen food section and I got them on sale 2 for $5 which is much cheaper than going out for lunch!! When I first fixed this meal all I could think was there is no way this will be enough food! But I just finished eating and I am FULL! The particular meal I tried was 260 calories..not bad!

These are great for people on the go or to take to work..or for me who just wants something quick and easy to fix at home!!!

2 comments:

  1. So, maybe this should be Health+Beauty+Fashion+Food?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I count recipes and food under health! lol..as long as its healthy!!!!

    ReplyDelete