Thursday, October 15, 2009

Lovin' Lashblast!

This is my FAVORITE mascara..HANDS DOWN!! I like this mascara much more than department store brands (I won't name names ;) because I love other department store products!)

This mascara is excellent. I bought the plain ole' lash blast. There is also lashblast volume, length, waterproof, etc. I already have fairly long lashes so I am just interested in plumping them up!

Another great thing about this mascara is the variety of colors available such as brown, black, brown/black/ and very black. For a blonde, the very black is amazing. Without mascara, you can hardly see my lashes! Even if I don't put on makeup for the day..mascara is always a must!! It instantly brightens your eye area.

I give Covergirl's Lashblast 5 stars!!



1 comment:

  1. I hardly ever wear mascara anymore but, if I do, I need something like this. I'll look for some in Tarzhay.

    ReplyDelete