Wednesday, June 10, 2009

New HBF Blog!!!

In another life..I would be in the fashion world! I love fashion but I can't draw and that goes hand in hand! Being 5'10 it has always been hard for me to find clothes. I always wanted to have a boutique and call it LEGS. lol. Hey..it could still happen!!!

I decided to create this blog to give beauty and fashion reviews as well as offer healthy tips!! I always want to know about new products and if they work. When I test something out, I will BLOG about it!

Health, Beauty and Fashion are my passions! I love reading about being healthy and I am trying to lead a healthier lifestyle (even though it is kinda hard being on the road!!) My husband and I have both managed to lose a little weight..which doens't happen usually during your first year of marriage! I also love makeup and shopping! I have had plenty of time on my hands lately!


No comments:

Post a Comment